Before you Pick-Up a Brush
MORE ABOUT MATERIALS
This video below is from our Towering Winds Archive and the information has been published in other courses. I know you just watched a video on materials but we felt there was more valuable knowledge in this presentation. if you are new to watercolor or you have been away from it this is a great place to start your watercolor adventure. I'm going to go over several things that will make your painting experience a good one – all in the comfort of your own studio.
I will talk about:
- What is a good work surface for watercolor painting
- Exactly what is good lighting
- How do I know if I have sufficient studio space
- How to cut watercolor paper
- Can I use dried watercolor pigment
- How much paint do I place in my paint palette
Also, you can find more information on my website CLICK HERE. I'm always discoveries and updates. I have everything on one page so the information is easy to find. As I build this page I'll be adding more videos and blog posts. If you have any thoughts or questions leave me a note in the comments area of this page.